- Patent-pending technology
- One-touch controls for brightness and power
- Adjustable shade to direct the light
- Easily switch between headache (Allay) mode and regular light
- Up to 32-hour battery life with full portability; charges with Micro-USB
- Try Allay for 40 days risk-free - love it or get your money back!*
Many have seen the light
"My eyes weren't teary. I wasn't irritable. I actually spent time stretching. I felt relaxed and peaceful – like a different human being."
“Sometimes I feel like I lose days at a time to headaches. Having the opportunity to get that time back is one of the most valuable things I can think of.”
“The Allay Lamp provides enough light for shared family activities without me suffering from the effects of light sensitivity. It's a game changer!”
"I use the lamp every morning while showering and getting ready for work, and at night when I'm relaxing before bed. The green light is easy on the eyes and very relaxing."
"I love how I can adjust it to the brightness I need in that moment, whether that is low or high. It is a supplement I am glad to add to my list of relief."
"The green color it emits is so incredibly soothing and is often the only kind of light I can tolerate. I have frequently been lulled to sleep by the soft glow."
How the Allay Lamp Works
The Allay Lamp produces a narrow band of light that lets you get back to your everyday activities. To get the most from Allay, be sure it’s the only source of light in the room and follow these tips: